Toys are a staple in children’s lives, but certain playthings are so valuable to collectors you might want to keep them away from kids. Some who discover hidden collectables often decide to sell them for a bit of extra cash. Below, Newsweek rounds up the most expensive toys available to buy right now on eBay . Listings accurate on August 15, 2021. 20. Ghost HE’E Longboard ($11,796) The Ghostboards are handmade by Russ Warner and Brent Johnson in Utah from acrylic glass which the description states makes the items “unique in their design and flex.” The eBay listing adds: “Even in terms of stability, nothing remains to be desired, so that the HE’E can carry up to 120 kg body weight. “[If] you want to see the road under you, you should definitely get a Ghostboard. “However, don’t forget to look forward from time to time, even if the look down makes your pulse beat faster and the adrenaline rises to the ends of the hair.” 19. Littlest Pet Shop Collection ($11,796) Littlest Pet Shop is a popular toy franchise owned by Hasbro and in production from the early 1990s. This “mega collection” contains a reported 18,000 toy animals and… Read full this story
- Man divides opinion after deciding to keep £20,000 he found in eBay purchase
- Online Marketplace For Sports Cards, Other Collectibles Raises $20 Million In Series A Round
- Opinion: Why Lego is the best toy ever invented
- Oasis mega fan bags £60k on eBay for blades of grass from Liam Gallagher gig
- War Trophies Swiped From Dead Russians Selling Fast on eBay
- Rare error £2 coin sells for whopping £450 on eBay – is one hiding in your change?
- Top 23 Most Expensive Cars in the World
- Rare error £2 coin sells for £255 on eBay – could the mistake be lurking in your change?
- Lovehoney slash 20% off everything in huge Jubilee sale including bestselling toys
- Toys Are More Divided by Gender Now Than They Were 50 Years Ago
The 20 most expensive toys on eBay have 310 words, post on www.newsweek.com at August 21, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.