Getty Images The United States women’s national soccer team doesn’t want to leave another Olympics empty-handed, so it will be fired up to get past Australia in the women’s bronze-medal match at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Team USA had won four gold medals and a silver in the five Olympics since women’s soccer made its debut at Atlanta 1996. But at Rio 2016, the U.S. women were ousted in the quarterfinals by Sweden. The USA and Australia were in the same group as the Swedes this time around. Both lost to Sweden before playing to a scoreless draw in the group finale to advance. Both teams also lost 1-0 in the quarterfinals, with the Americans falling on a late penalty kick against Canada and Sweden winning 1-0 in a rematch with the Matildas. Kickoff is set for 4 a.m ET at Kashima Stadium. Caesars Sportsbook lists the USA as the -137 favorite (risk $137 to win $100) on the 90-minute money line in its latest USWNT vs. Australia odds, while Australia is the +375 underdog. The over-under for total goals scored is set at 2.5. Before you make any Australia vs. USWNT picks or any 2020 Tokyo Olympics soccer predictions,… Read full this story
- UFC Fight Night 169 odds, predictions: MMA insider reveals picks for Benavidez vs. Figueiredo
- UFC 248 odds, predictions: MMA insider releases picks for Adesanya vs. Romero, Zhang vs. Jedrzejczyk
- 2020 Fountain of Youth Stakes odds, predictions, contenders: Expert picks from top handicapping champion
- Saudi Cup 2020 odds, predictions, contenders: Expert who hit nine Derby doubles reveals picks
- Saudi Cup 2020 odds, predictions, contenders: Expert who hit nine Derby doubles releases picks
- What happens to sponsors if Tokyo Olympics get cancelled?
- Behind the Scenes as 110 of America's Best Athletes Get Ready for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Tokyo Olympics could be postponed until end of the year to stop coronavirus spread with Games ODDS-ON to be axed
- Kansas vs. Kansas State: Prediction, pick, odds, line, point spread, basketball game, tipoff time, preview
- Villanova vs. Providence odds, line: 2020 college basketball picks, Feb. 29 predictions by model on 66-40 run
USWNT vs. Australia odds, predictions: Soccer expert reveals picks for Tokyo Olympics 2020 bronze medal match have 333 words, post on www.cbssports.com at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.