Microcontroller boards based on the RP2040 chipset, the same SoC that powers the $4 Raspberry Pi Pico are becoming very popular among makers. Newer boards are popping up with extra features appearing on them, such as this 1.14 inch color display, the $10 LILYGO T-Display spotted by CNX Software . Image 1 of 2 Image 2 of 2 It’s not the first such board, of course, with the Arducam Pico4ML pulling a similar trick – and with a resolution of 240×135 pixels it's hardly HD – but it comes in at just under $10 with the RP2040 board attached. Along with the ST7789V SPI controller needed to run the screen, you get all the usual Pico accoutrements such as the dual-core Cortex M0+ processor, 2 x UART , 2 x SPI and 2 x I2C connections, along with a generous 4MB of flash storage. Power and data connectivity is via USB-C, a good choice of connector as it is now becoming the norm on maker boards. Where the LILYGO T-Display falls short is the GPIO. The board looks to be wider and a different pin layout to the traditional Raspberry Pi Pico, so creative hacking is required to connect accessories… Read full this story
- iGlass USA inc is Leading 5G Mobile Trend, by Going Streaming, Giant Screen, UHD, Sociable, and Total Privacy Protection
- Detroit mayor Duggan followed by PIs, video airing at city hall
- First Drive: 2019 Audi A7 gets new skin and technology, keeps alternative place as an elegant luxury hatchback
- Guide to cut the cord with cable TV alternatives
- 10 best movies of 2018 include 'Support the Girls,' 'Leave No Trace'
- Holiday movie preview 2018: The 10 films Richard Roeper can't wait to see
- Best games to combat winter-break boredom (screen-free)
- Looking back at 2000: Top 10 stories
- 10 Secret Santa gifts under $30 that won't get thrown away
- Topgolf finally comes to Michigan, and it's amazing
$10 Raspberry Pi Pico Alternative Comes With LCD Screen have 295 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.