Samsung Galaxy M52 5G launch date in India is set for September 19, according to an Amazon teaser. The new Samsung phone will come as the successor to the Galaxy M51 that was launched last year. It is rumoured to have a 120Hz display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC to deliver an upgraded experience. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is also teased to come with triple rear cameras and sport a hole-punch display design. The smartphone is expected to arrive in at least three distinct colour options. Samsung Galaxy M52 5G launch date in India Amazon posted a teaser image on its mobile website and app to suggest the launch date of the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G in India. The image doesn’t explicitly say Samsung Galaxy M52 5G model but just 'The new Galaxy M’, though the image file name is "SamsungGalaxy_M52_5G_Mob", which gives us a clear indication of what Samsung is launching in the country. Update: Samsung India confirmed to Gadgets 360 that the official launch isn’t happening on September 19. It’s not clear what to expect given Amazon still has the banner on the site, but it is possible that the e-commerce site may reveal some features of the… Read full this story
- Verizon's Galaxy A71 5G will reportedly have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765
- Looking for a new phone? Look no further, the #WattaMonster Samsung Galaxy M21 is your go to device under 15k
- The Samsung Galaxy Home is still MIA. Will it ever be released?
- Leaked renders show what the Samsung Galaxy Note 20+ could look like
- How to change the Side Key function on your Samsung Galaxy S or Note phone
- #WattaMonster: The new Samsung Galaxy M21 packs the biggest battery, killer camera & a stunning sAMOLED screen at an unbelievable price
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 may come with water resistance, notification cover display: Report
- Pocket a refurbished Google Pixel or Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone from just $40 in this Woot blowout
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 second opinion review: Almost there
- Samsung Galaxy S9 arrives today: 5 things to know
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G India Launch Date Set for September 19, Shows Amazon Teaser have 339 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.