Presented by AT&T Welcome to The Hill's Morning Report. It is Thursday! We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the co-creators. Readers can find us on Twitter @asimendinger and @alweaver22. Please recommend the Morning Report to friends and let us know what you think. CLICK HERE to subscribe! Total U.S. coronavirus deaths each morning this week: Monday, 637,539; Tuesday, 638,711; Wednesday, 640,108; Thursday, 642,081. The Supreme Court late Wednesday decided not to block Texas's "fetal heartbeat" law, allowing it to stand as legal challenges make their way through the judicial system. The court's five core conservatives — Justices Samuel Alito Samuel Alito Supreme Court halts order requiring Alabama to redraw congressional map What does it mean to have a Supreme Court that ‘looks like America’? Overturning Roe isn’t only about red states or abortion MORE , Clarence Thomas Clarence Thomas Playing the race card is an injustice — especially with the Supreme Court How Republicans came to revel hating Joe Biden Georgia Senate votes for Clarence Thomas monument despite objections from Black senators MORE , Neil Gorsuch Neil Gorsuch Josh Hammer and… Read full this story
- The Trump-era Supreme Court could erode abortion access with a 'death by 1,000 cuts'
- Philosophers on the Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling
- Supreme Court to consider Trump’s travel ban
- Texas redistricting fight returns to the U.S. Supreme Court. Here's what you need to know.
- Indu Malhotra to be sworn in as Supreme Court judge tomorrow, first woman to make it from Bar
- Supreme Court 'not sure' if Aadhaar is best model to accord benefits of social welfare schemes
- The Supreme test: Ray Lucia could make legal history at the U.S. Supreme Court
- As the Supreme Court prepares for tomorrow's hearing on the travel ban, we must remember America's dark history of failing refugees
- For Muslims, Supreme Court’s ruling on entry ban will be statement of America’s values
- Trump's controversial travel ban 'likely to be upheld' by US Supreme Court
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by AT&T - Supreme Court lets Texas abortion law stand have 343 words, post on thehill.com at September 2, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.