Although usually synonymous with Christmas, John Lewis has also become a top destination for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals – and 2021 was no different. The Telegraph maintained a constantly-updated guide to the best John Lewis deals throughout Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The guide is no longer being updated, so some of the deals below may no longer be available and prices may have changed. But the John Lewis sale did not end on Cyber Monday. If it’s on your wish list, you may still be able to find it in their sales – from Apple products and laptops to electricals such as sound bars and vacuums and sought-after fashion and beauty brands. The store cut prices on a range of sought-after items, including electronics, homeware, mattresses, and top-of-the-range kitchen appliances. Best John Lewis Cyber Monday 2021 deals Shark IZ201UK Anti Hair Wrap Cordless Vacuum Cleaner £349.96 reduced to £179.99 John Lewis offered a wide range of deals on electricals, including £160 off this Shark cordless vacuum cleaner . Its ‘DuoClean’ technology allows you to glide between carpets and hard floors without changing floorheads, the flexible wand means you can get right into corners and under furniture, and Shark’s famous anti… Read full this story
- T-Mobile Cyber Monday deals are live: Get your free iPhones, Galaxy, LG and OnePlus phones now
- The 25 Most Popular Cyber Monday Deals That You Can Still Buy
- Best Cyber Monday deal yet? PS4, Red Dead 2 and bonus controller for $199
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2010: Super savings on clothes, shoes, beauty, electronics and more
- Top 100 budget-friendly sites for Cyber Monday deals
- The Best Cyber Monday Tech Deals [Updating]
- The Best Cyber Monday Home Deals [Updating]
- The Best Cyber Monday Clothing & Lifestyle Deals [Updating]
- Cyber Monday 2018: the best Instant Pot deals right now
- Miss the Black Friday Switch Bundle? Here's a Backup Bundle Deal For Cyber Monday.
Best John Lewis Cyber Monday deals: some offers still live on Elemis, Converse, Molton Brown have 302 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.