MSI announced the upcoming launch of two gaming monitors, both of which bring something new to the market. The first screen has a curved mini-LED display with a 165Hz refresh rate that promises excellent color reproduction thanks to a number of technologies, including MSI's own premium quantum dot films. The second display is a massive 55-inch OLED monitor directed at console gamers. The curved monitor , dubbed MSI MEG Artymis 341, marks an industry first with its sharp curvature combined with mini-LED backlighting. It meets the VESA Display HDR 1000 requirements, supporting at least HDR10 high dynamic range content and achieving a brightness of at least 1,000 nits at peak luminance. MEG Artymis 341 has a 34-inch screen with a native resolution of 3440 x 1440 and a 21:9 aspect ratio. The technology used in its creation lends itself to producing a wide color range and a high-quality image. It features a combination of Optronics adaptive mini-LED technology, full-array local dimming (FALD) based on mini-LED backlighting, and MSI's quantum dot premium films. The above specs certainly should contribute to a fantastic viewing experience. The monitor is likely to provide high contrasts, deep blacks, and high brightness. The superior imagery should… Read full this story
- The Best 4K Monitors for 2019
- MSI GP75 Leopard 9SE review: A well-balanced 17-inch gaming laptop that could be better
- The best Amazon Prime Day gaming deals 2019
- MSI Trident 3 review
- Digital Storm Eclipse review
- Digital Storm Aventum 3 review
- Best Buy Black Friday Ad: Best Gaming, Tech, And Entertainment Deals
- Black Friday 2019 At Best Buy: The Best Gaming, Tech, And Entertainment Deals
- Has a Black Mirror episode predicted the future of video games?
- Monster Clarity HD Model One Review
MSI Announces a Monster 55-Inch OLED Gaming Monitor | Digital Trends have 271 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 4, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.