Fast & Furious 10 release date has been reportedly pushed further. The first part of the finale of the Fast & Furious series is now said to release on May 19, 2023. This means the release of the film has been pushed by more than one month from its original release date of April 7. Fast & Furious 10 will be a two-part finale for the Fast & Furious franchise. The release of the penultimate film in the long-running series is said to have been delayed to accommodate the arrival of an untitled animated film from Universal Pictures. The new release date of Fast & Furious 10 was reported by Variety. The film was initially slated to release on April 7, 2023. The filming is said to begin in January 2022. The previous film in the franchise — Fast & Furious 9 — released in India in September 2021. Variety also mentions that Universal Pictures is set to release an untitled animated film that will see the involvement of the studio responsible for Shrek . The animated film may now release on April 7, 2023, instead of its earlier stated release date for March 24, 2023. Dune, Fast & Furious 9… Read full this story
- Jason Statham Spills Details On Fast & Furious Spin-Off, Promises More Action & Humour
- Universal Orlando's Fast & Furious – Supercharged: Does it live up to the movies?
- 'Fast & Furious' stars fuel Universal ride debut
- LCPD releases 2017 Annual Crime Report
- Monarchs release 2018-19 schedule
- Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet releases April 2018 unemployment report
- Next 'Fast and Furious' will be 'bigger': Vin Diesel
- Martin Marietta Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
- Global Welding Consumables Market Will Reach USD 18.1 Billion by 2023: Zion Market Research
- Global Enterprise Cyber Security Market 2018 Industry Key Players, Share, Trend, Segmentation and Forecast to 2023
Fast & Furious 10 Release Postponed to May 19, 2023: Report have 270 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at December 15, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.