LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its first-ever gaming laptop (model 17G90Q), expanding its premium UltraGear lineup. The gaming laptop comes only in Purple Gray colour and will initially be available in the United States and South Korea from early 2022. It will be subsequently launched in other markets. The product pricing is not revealed yet. LG's 17G90Q gaming laptop features a 17.3-inch FHD (1,920 x 1,080) IPS panel with a claimed 1 millisecond response time and a 300Hz refresh rate . It is powered by an 11th Gen Intel Tiger Lake H processor coupled with an NVIDIA GeForceTM RTX 3080 Max-Q graphics card. LG has put in a vapour chamber cooling system to take care of the device heating up during gaming. The laptop comes in two dual channel DDR4 RAM options–16GB and 32GB–and supports upto 1TB of storage with its M.2 Dual SSD slots (NVMe). The gaming laptop is backed by a 93Wh battery. LG's gaming software: the UltraGear Studio The LG 17G90Q comes with LG's gaming software, LG UltraGear Studio, which lets users customise gaming-related options and track a variety of performance data – including CPU clock, GPU TDP and clock, and memory share rate – in real-time…. Read full this story
- The race is on to launch the first gaming laptop with a 300Hz IPS display
- LG enters Nvidia BFGD arena with 12 OLED G-Sync Compatible TVs
- The coolest things LG showed off at CES 2020: Roll-up TVs, smart doors, and A.I.
- PC Gaming: More Than 1 Billion Players … and Counting
- The first gaming laptops with 300Hz displays are coming this fall
- The best gaming laptops of CES 2020: Asus, Razer, and MSI
- The new and cutting-edge gaming tech of CES 2020
- The biggest takeaways in gaming tech from CES 2020
- Best gaming laptops 2020: the 10 top gaming laptops we've reviewed
- The best gaming laptops for 2020
gaming laptop: LG announces its first gaming laptop with 300Hz refresh rate display and RTX 3080 have 300 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 20, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.