FinalWire just released the latest 6.60 version of AIDA64 , its diagnostic and benchmarking software. The latest version brings in preliminary support for Intel’s next-generation Raptor Lake processors as well as Nvidia’s yet-to-be-announced top-of-the-range graphics processor for mobile PCs, essentially confirming the green company’s plans to launch the rumored GeForce RTX 3080 Ti laptop GPU. We don’t have detailed specifications for either of those yet, but assuming you manage to get your hands on an early sample, AIDA64 will apparently know what it is. Enhanced CPU Support FinalWire’s AIDA64 v6.60 update introduces multiple innovations, including AVX-512 and AVX2 accelerated benchmarks for Intel’s Alder Lake (which do not officially support AVX-512). It also has support for Raptor Lake processors and preliminary support for the next generation Meteor Lake CPUs that are due to land about two years from now. In addition, the new version of the tool includes an AVX accelerated benchmark for various Zhaoxin and Hygon C86 Mukti/Dhyana processors. Nvidia’s GA102 and RTX 3080 Ti Coming to Laptops It’s been rumored that Nvidia plans to introduce new Ti-branded GeForce RTX GPUs for desktops with more VRAM. Now it looks as though there will also be some new GeForce RTX 30-series Ti products… Read full this story
- New Minnesota Vikings stadium springs a $4 million leak
- The Latest: US reviews offshore leaks for possible crimes
- The Latest: Over 1,000 Germans tied to offshore data leak
- Reds, MLB picking up the pace as new initiative shows progress
- Kerr: Spinal fluid leak forcing his leave of absence from Warriors
- Oritz allegedly leaks video of Jameson
- Ortiz allegedly leaks video of Jameson’s bad behavior
- Are these the Clippers’ new uniforms?
- Browns finally unveil new uniforms
- Blake Griffin’s absense shows change that has to come in his game
New Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti for Laptops Coming, According to Leak have 290 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at December 14, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.