Close Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 9 After Oppo teased its first foldable phone named the ' Oppo Find N some days back, more details about the design of the phone have emerged online, courtesy of some alleged photos of Oppo Find N by tipster Evan Blass. The leaker posted some high-resolution images of what is claimed to be those of the new foldable phone on Twitter. As shown in the teaser, the Oppo Find N is also shown to have an inward folding design and rounded corners in the images shared by the reliable leaker. As per the leaks, the foldable phone will sport a triple camera setup at the rear, similar to the Galaxy Z Fold 3, the Samsung flagship Oppo aims to take on with the Find N. There is that camera bump that bears resemblance to that found on the Oppo Find X3 pro. The phone may also come with punch-hole selfie cameras on both displays. One of the images shows "Designed for Find" on the hinge. The leaked images also hint at the phone getting a 120Hz refresh rate display with an 8.4:9 aspect ratio… Read full this story
- Foldable phones don't seem ready yet, and they're definitely not worth $2000
- Why foldable phones have no chance at succeeding
- Foldable phones and the return of the clamshell
- Samsung’s foldable phone could go into mass production in November
- Samsung Confirms Foldable Phone for 2018: Will It Fly?
- Following Huawei P20 launch, a foldable phone could be coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy X Rumors: Foldable Phone Release Date, Specs and More
- A detailed history of Microsoft's foldable phone project
- LG is working on a foldable phone but it may not arrive anytime soon
- BlackBerry Ghost Pro from Optiemus appears in new leak
oppo: Oppo’s first foldable phone appears in more detail in new leaks have 284 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 13, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.