Realme Watch T1 could be making its debut in the Indian market soon. The details are yet to be officially announced by the Chinese smartphone maker, but ahead of it, the latest Realme smartwatch has been allegedly spotted on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) website, hinting that it may launch in the Indian market soon. Realme Watch T1 was unveiled in October this year in China alongside Realme GT Neo 2T and Realme Q3s smartphones. The smartwatch has a round AMOLED display and features 110 sports modes. A Realme product spotted in a BIS listing carrying the model number RMW2103 is said to be the Realme Watch T1 . Known tipster Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) who first spotted the listing mentions that the Realme Watch T1 smartwatch unveiled in the Chinese market is represented by the number RMW2102. Based on this information, it’s speculated that the company is likely to introduce the Indian variant of the Realme T1 smartwatch soon. To recall, Realme Watch T1 was launched in Realme’s home market with a price tag of CNY 699 (roughly Rs. 8,200). The wearable is offered in Black, Mint, and Olive Green colour options. Huawei Watch D With Blood Pressure Monitoring… Read full this story
- 5 things to know for February 28: North Korea, Cohen, India & Pakistan, school funds
- Facebook moderators in India make $1,400 a YEAR in high pressure job
- The End of Our World Order Is Imminent
- Shanahan confident ethics probe will clear him of Boeing bias allegations
- The Real Roots of Midlife Crisis
- What Happened in Douma? Searching for Facts in the Fog of Syria’s Propaganda War
- How the Gupta Brothers Hijacked South Africa Using Bribes Instead of Bullets
- The 17 Most-Read Food Stories of 2018
- A budding nuclear threat, from more than just the usual suspects
- The Fifty-First State?
Realme Watch T1 Allegedly Spotted on BIS, Hints at Imminent Launch in India have 290 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.