Sophia, the popular humanoid robot, is now set to enter the metaverse as an "intelligent non-fungible token (iNFT)". The human-like bot will be part of the metaverse project called the "Noah’s Ark". The tokenised version of Sophia will be released on Binance for auction on December 16. Along with Sophia, 99 more iNFTs will be put up for auction. The development comes after Sophia co-creator Jeanne Lim launched a virtual anime version of the humanoid last month and named it "Sophia beingAI". Lim was promoting her new artificial intelligence (AI) venture called "beingAI". Now, beingAI has partnered iNFT production firm Alethea AI to bring 100 tokens to life for the metaverse including Sophia on NFT marketplace Binance. The iNFT will be part of Alethea AI’s project, Noah’s Ark. Adidas Originals Steps Into Metaverse With Three NFT Players Noah’s Ark is an "intelligent metaverse" which aims to preserve and evolve the culture and collective intelligence of the human species. I’m so excited to announce my manifestation as an iNFT. 100 unique intelligent iNFTs of me developed by @real_alethea and @beingaico that will soon be launching on @TheBinanceNFT on December 16th. Until then, you can read more here https://t.co/K54Oj7OoWl pic.twitter.com/oVHjE9majz — Sophia… Read full this story
- When robots are good listeners, humans respond positively, says new research
- Japan looks beyond Industry 4.0 towards Society 5.0
- Instrumenting the human and socializing the machine
- The automated office: 8 ways companies are using AI to increase productivity
- Royal Caribbean steps up the high-tech battle on the high seas
- CES 2016: IBM one-ups AI with 'cognitive' solutions, Rometty declares dawn of new era
- This Year's Best-Kept Secret in Gaming
- Opinion: Do sci-fi films get advanced tech right?
Sophia Humanoid Robot to Transform Into iNFT for Noah’s Ark Metaverse Project have 291 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.