Alphabet Inc’s YouTube said on Tuesday it has fixed an issue that caused thousands of users to lose access to its platform or face slow services. (Sign up to our Technology newsletter, Today’s Cache, for insights on emerging themes at the intersection of technology, business and policy. Click here to subscribe for free.) Downdetector, which showed there were more than 15,000 incidents of people reporting issues with YouTube, tracks outages by collating status reports from a number of sources, including user-submitted errors on its platform. “If you were having a slower than normal experience or were having trouble accessing YouTube earlier today – this has been fixed! The issue ran for about 20 mins,” YouTube tweeted . A major outage disrupted Amazon’s cloud services for several hours last week that resulted in Netflix, Disney+, Robinhood and a slew of other services being inaccessible, including Amazon’s e-commerce website. YouTube experienced 65 outages over the past 12 months, according to web tool reviewing website ToolTester .
- Rail strikes: Saturday 8th October disruption and which lines are affected - including some Overground and Tube services
- Zuckerberg Says Facebook Does 'More to Address Misinformation' Than Rivals
- Biden Goes to Pot
- How Hurricanes Threaten to Unleash Chemical Contamination
- What Puerto Rico Needs Most
- Pound slumps below $1.12 as tax cut worries grip markets
- How Much Would It Really Cost To Go Solar In The Venice-Mar Vista Area, And Are The Savings Worth It?
- How to Install WordPress – Complete WordPress Installation Tutorial
- Bringing Silicon Valley to a Town Near You
- Andrew Yang Wants to Be NYC's 'Evangelist and Cheerleader in Chief'
YouTube says services fixed after disruption affects thousands have 253 words, post on www.thehindu.com at December 15, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.