Audio player loading… Nvidia has unleashed the Nvidia Titan RTX to the consumer market, a high-end graphics card aimed at creatives and professionals, after announcing it late last year . The Nvidia Turing line of graphics cards has been out for a while, with the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 comfortably sitting at the top of the pack. But now, the Nvidia Titan RTX is now officially the world's most powerful consumer GPU. Nvidia's Titan lineup of graphics cards has always been aimed at high-end users, rather than the GeForce line for gamers. This means with all that power, much more power than is necessary for 3D gaming – although it seems to have met its match in Gears 5 at 8K – comes a premium price tag to match, and that's true of the Titan RTX. We wouldn't recommend saving up to buy this card for a gaming build. However, if you're in the business of video creation and 3D modeling, and you need the most powerful GPU, you're going to want to consider the Nvidia Titan RTX. We're going to dive into everything we know about the Nvidia Titan RTX, and we'll update this article… Read full this story
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date – when is it out and who does Keanu Reeves play?
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090: release date, where to buy, price and specs
- 'Attack on Titan' Season 4 Release Date: Has the Final Season Been Delayed?
- When does Peaky Blinders season six start? Latest release date, cast and plot
- The Mandalorian Season 3 Release Date Revealed
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 graphics gives your gaming PC wings
- AMD’s RX 6000 tease shows it won’t beat Nvidia’s RTX 3080, but could come close
- Attack on Titan Final Season release date set for December
- The Batman: New release date, first trailer, full cast list, and set photos
- Dontnod's Twin Mirror gets new trailer and a December release date
Nvidia Titan RTX release date, news and features have 321 words, post on www.techradar.com at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.