AirPods (2nd Generation) | $99 | Amazon AirPods (3rd Generation) | $150 | Amazon AirPods Pro | $175 | Amazon Apple's AirPods Pro have been among the best true wireless earbuds on the market for over two years now, thanks to their top tier sound, great noise cancelation, and continued updates providing compelling features like spatial audio with head tracking, which approximates theater surround sound surprisingly well by creating the illusion, using head tracking, of sound that stays in place even if you move your head around. It also adds new texture to music, which is more of a divisive feature, perhaps, but still pretty cool to check out, particularly when recordings are actually made to take advantage of it. The AirPods Pro are controllable either via squeezes of the stalks or voice control, they offer up to 4.5 hours of listening time before they need to go back in their case to recharge, making them perfect companions for your commute. If you're not into the in-ear thing, the other two models of earbuds currently produced by Apple are also on sale. The AirPods (3rd Generation), on sale for $29 off, All three models pair effortlessly with your iPhone, and… Read full this story
- Top 10 Ways to Make Sure that Black Friday or Cyber Monday Bargain Is Actually a Deal
- Apple ‘Airpods Pro’ may finally bring a much-needed change in looks to the wireless earbuds lineup
- Apple AirPods Pro With Noise Cancellation, New Design Rumoured to Launch This Month
- Black Friday 2017: Best headphone deals
- Black Friday 2017: Best laptop and tablet deals
- Black Friday 2017 comes early to Currys PC World
- The best Black Friday doors-opening footage you'll see today
- Black Friday 2017: Best hosting deals
- Is that Black Friday deal really a deal?
- You Don't Have to Shop on Black Friday to Get Black Friday Deals
Get AirPods Pro for the Lowest Price Since Black Friday With This 30% Discount have 289 words, post on theinventory.com at February 15, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.