Kanye West took a break from his almighty Instagram rant to spend quality time with his children on Super Bowl Sunday. Hours after dragging his ex-wife Kim Kardashian 's new boyfriend Pete Davidson on social media, Kanye, 44, popped up at the Super Bowl in Inglewood, California on Sunday afternoon with his daughter, North, eight, and son Saint, six. The trio had earlier attended Sunday Service before making their way to the SoFi Stadium where they had some of the best seats in the house. Kanye shared wholesome content on his Instagram as he turned the camera to North and Saint and revealed they had been given gloves by Los Angeles Rams player Odell Beckham Jr. He then panned to reveal he was seated near to 2 Chainz and Tyga, the latter of who used to date North and Saint's aunt Kylie Jenner. At one point, Kanye appeared on the jumbotron wearing his favourite face mask which covered his entire head. The Grammy-winning rapper's attire amused filmmaker Judd Apatow, who commented on Instagram: 'I'm sitting near Kanye. He seems very hot and sweaty in the mask. 'I overheard him say, "man I wish I didn't go with the mask today,… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian unconvinced son Saint is the ‘twin’ of ex-husband Kanye West: ‘I don’t really see that’
- Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is 'Still in Love With' Him in New Song Debuted at Donda Event
- Kim Kardashian 'Focused on Co-Parenting' as She Reunites with Kanye West at Donda Event: Source
- Kim Kardashian Turns Heads in Black Bondage-Style Suit While Supporting Ex Kanye West at Donda Event
- Kim Kardashian Credits Ex Kanye West with Teaching Her to Be 'More Confident'
- Kanye West 'splits from Irina Shayk' as first romance since Kim Kardashian crumbles
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West’s ‘focused co-parenting’ dynamic’ revealed: source
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce papers cite ‘irreconcilable differences’ as reason behind split
- Kanye West and Irina Shayk 'split' after his secret lunch date with Kim Kardashian
- Kanye West and Irina Shayk ‘split after short romance’
Kanye West spends quality time with children North and Saint at Super Bowl after almighty Pete Davidson rant have 346 words, post on metro.co.uk at February 14, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.