UK weather: Scotland and northern regions set for snow Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Maps and charts show snow is set to strike this week, while conditions stay cold for much of the UK, ahead of a storm building towards the start of the week beginning February 14. Forecasters say a "plunge of Arctic air looks set to sweep" across Britain. Related articles Russian operatives lurking online could disrupt UK power grid UK homes overshadowed by monstrous shipping container from China According to maps from WXCharts, from Tuesday night snow and rain will begin to sweep into Britain from the Atlantic. Rain will feature across Scotland, Northern Ireland and parts of northern England by 6am on Tuesday, with snow also striking across the west coast of Scotland. Snow will strike throughout much of the week but it will stay localised over Inverness and the highest peaks of… Read full this story
- UK weather forecast: Snow to fall today as temperatures plunge in brutal cold snap
- UK weather forecast: Britons brace for bitter 1C Atlantic blast 'cold enough for snow'
- UK weather forecast: 'Big change' as sub-zero Arctic air to send mercury plunging in hours
- UK weather forecast: 'Intense rainfall' to lash Britain - 50mm to strike in 3-hour blitz
- UK cold weather forecast: Snow, frost AND high winds loom as Greenland air mass to strike
- UK weather forecast: Britons to be lashed by heavy rain as 62mph Atlantic storms brew
- UK weather forecast: Britain braces for 'coldest week of Autumn' - overnight frost warning
- UK weather forecast: Floods bring disruption to England as Scotland faces snow
- UK weather forecast: Exact date snow to hit as Brits face 'coldest week' of autumn
- UK weather forecast: Tornado fears amid 4-day 'Arctic blast' with 80mph winds
UK weather forecast: Snow hits in -11C 'Arctic air plunge' as storm brews have 340 words, post on www.express.co.uk at February 7, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.