They’re some of the most popular smartphones around the world, and if you’re planning to buy a new iPhone next year, it could be part of a subscription service. A new report from Bloomberg claims that Apple is working on selling iPhones and iPads as part of a hardware subscription service. If the report is correct, iPhone and iPad users could be given the option to upgrade to new models every year as they’re released at little or no extra cost. The service will make device ownership ‘similar to paying a monthly app fee,’ according to Bloomberg. They’re some of the most popular smartphones around the world, and if you’re planning to buy a new iPhone next year, it could be part of a subscription service How to unlock your iPhone with a mask Install iOS 15.4 Open Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Use Face ID With a Mask Toggle this on Follow the prompts to re-register Face ID for use with a mask If you’re wearing glasses for the first scan, iOS will ask you to remove them for the second In the report, Bloomberg wrote: ‘The service would be Apple’s biggest push yet into automatically recurring sales,… Read full this story
- Apple Starts Selling Microsoft's Xbox Wireless Controller on Its Store, No Sign of PlayStation DualShock 4 Yet
- Apple to start selling iPhone and iPad devices directly on Amazon
- Apple ordered to stop selling iPhones in China, company claims
- Apple boss Tim Cook admits ‘weakness’ and plans to hide sales for iPhones, iPads, and Macs as shares plunge by 7%
- Review: Apple's excellent new iPad is a real Pro and ever closer to a laptop replacement
- Apple reveals secret iPhone security tricks you never knew existed
- Apple event live: New iPad Pro, MacBook Air and Mac Mini expected to be launched
- Apple cuts production of new iPhone models over low demand: report
- Apple unveils new Macs, iPad Pro
- Should you buy… the iPhone XR?
Apple could start selling iPhones and iPads as part of a SUBSCRIPTION service from 2023, report claims have 324 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 25, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.