Apple recently rolled out the iOS 15.4 update for eligible iPhone users. The update brings in new features and improvements that Apple first showcased when the iOS 15 was unveiled at the WWDC last year. The build comes with features such as Face ID with mask, new emojis, new voice for Siri and others. One of the features that Apple added with the latest update is the ' Scan Text ' shortcut in Notes app. Here's what the shortcut does and how you can use it. What is the Scan Text feature in Notes app As the name suggests, the Scan Text shortcut allows you to scan the text through the iPhone’s camera. It can also be considered as a toned down version of the Live Text feature that was released with the iOS 15. For those who don't know, the Live Text is a feature that recognises information using camera and saved images. It allows users to send an email, make a call and even look for directions on maps by just accessing the text in the camera frame or any image saved in the gallery. This feature also gives users the power to translate text from an image… Read full this story
- A Regular Person’s Guide To Apple’s New Phones (And Other Useless Shit)
- Why Apple Won’t Care About Slow Chinese iPhone Sales
- iOS 12 release: The best features of Apple's new software, including Screen Time and Measure
- When Apple Damns Your Texts to iMessage Purgatory
- Apple Is 'Challenging the FBI’s Demands' to Create an iOS Backdoor
- Apple Tops Earnings Expectations as iPhone Sales Fall 17% in March Quarter
- Apple to use Snapdragon X55 5G modem in iPhones next year
- New iOS 13.2 update has users frustrated by changes that force Safari and YouTube to reload constantly
- What's Going on With the iPhone 4S battery?
- iPhone X's Face ID Can't Be Used to Verify Family Transactions
apple: Explained: What is the new Scan Text shortcut in Apple iPhone and how you can use it have 314 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 22, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.