I love Star Wars , like a lot. Since the movies first excited my imagination I've spent far too much money on this franchise, buying up games, books, comics, and Lego sets. So, understand that what I'm about to say comes from a place of pure love and care: Star Wars is really silly and dumb. And because of this, it's always nice when Lucasfilm and Disney let creative partners have fun with the franchise. That's exactly what the wonderful Lego Star War s games have done in the past, and to great success. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga , the newest game in the series, continues this tradition of having fun with all the space wizards and talking puppets, but does so now at a previously unseen scale. The end result: one of the best Star Wars games ever made. Advertisement Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, a game that is somehow bigger than even its own clunky title, was created by the folks over at TT Games. Before I go any further into how much I liked it, I want to mention that I'd have been happy waiting another six months or more for this game, even… Read full this story
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will reveal who Rey is
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi is officially revealed as the next chapter of the Skywalker saga
- 'Star Wars' recap - with 10 cult quotes
- Star Wars turns 40, but the Galactic Empire is far from over
- Opinion: Why we love to write about 'Star Wars'
- Disney drops trailer of latest 'Star Wars' installment
- Bob Iger: Disney put out too much Star Wars content
- Next 'Star Wars' movie named 'The Last Jedi'
- When is Star Wars: The Last Jedi released, when’s the next trailer out and who’s in the Episode 8 cast?
- Are Jedis real? What is the Star Wars religion, how many Jedi are there in the UK and what’s the movie got to do with it?
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Kotaku Review have 332 words, post on kotaku.com at April 4, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.