Long-term Manchester City target Isco is to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season – and he’ll be available for free. City had been keen to bring the Spaniard to the club when Manuel Pellegrini was in charge at the Etihad Stadium. At the time, Isco was playing for Malaga, with Pellegrini reportedly having made the attacker a top target during his first transfer window at the club. However, any potential move hit the rocks after the player announced he would delay his decision until after the final of the Under-21 Euros that summer. Isco caught the attention of Real Madrid during the final, who were quick to swoop in and make a move. Florentino Perez reportedly made signing the player “a top priority”, with a €30 million deal agreed just two weeks later. It meant Isco opted for a move to the Spanish capital, where he became the first signing of Carlo Ancelotti’s first stint at the club, as Manchester Evening News reports . However, the Italian manager – now in his second spell with Los Blancos – has confirmed Isco will leave Real Madrid when his contract expires at the end of the season. Speaking after… Read full this story
- Report: Man City agree to pay Rodri’s release clause
- Raheem Sterling linked with move to Real Madrid
- Man City break transfer record to sign Rodri
- PSG goalkeeper Navas holds no grudges over Real Madrid exit
- Man City expect to wrap up £62m Rodri transfer swiftly
- Rumour Has It: Man City eye Skriniar
- Ronaldo's Real Madrid debut 10 years on
- Rumour Has It: Real Madrid close to sealing Bruno Fernandes deal
- Real Madrid's Luka Jovic has 'really big dreams'
- Real Madrid Reportedly Join Bruno Fernandes Race
Long-term Man City transfer target finally leaving Real Madrid and is available for free have 277 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.