During a shareholder meeting, the board at Activision Blizzard voted to reelect Bobby Kotick as CEO. As detailed in the official filing for the annual meeting of stockholders, one of the proposals voted on was on which directors would be elected to serve another term, including Bobby Kotick in the role of CEO. Despite the controversies and ongoing litigation concerning workplace harassment centered around him, Kotick received over 533,000,000 votes in favor of reelection with less than 63,000,000 voting against him. Activision Blizzard and Kotick have been under fire for numerous allegations regarding workplace harassment , with many shareholders and employees calling for his resignation. This news also comes just after an internal investigation by the company's own board found "no evidence" of executives ignoring employee harassment. This vote will allow Kotick to serve one more year as the company's CEO unless he resigns or is removed, which may be possible once the buyout from Microsoft is finalized and CEO of Microsoft Gaming Phil Spencer takes control. Along with Kotick's reelection, the board will also hold a vote on creating a report on their investigations of harassment in their company. However, even if shareholders do vote for such a report,… Read full this story
- Activision Blizzard appoints former Trump official as its chief administrative officer
- World of Warcraft players are confused and angry at Blizzard for removing options for purchasing game time
- E3 2021 officially unveiled as a digital event
- After a disastrous start, Hearthstone's rewards track is actually pretty good now
- Texas Rangers allowing full capacity in ballpark 'a mistake,' Biden says
- Which Social Media Platforms are Best for Artists and Designers?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Tax March - Biden to Putin: Tough sanctions, straight talk
- Mark Zuckerberg Resumes Congressional Testimony, Legislators Say: “I Think It Is Time To Ask Whether Facebook Moved Too Fast”
- Lara Trump is wild card in North Carolina Senate race
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 8
Bobby Kotick re-elected as Activision Blizzard CEO | Digital Trends have 321 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.