A Chinese tech forum user has shared the first un-mosaiced images of a purported Intel Core i9-13900K Engineering Sample (ES) that has been widely circulated recently. Twitter’s HXL spotted the post by Lordzzz , but the most interesting thing about the post is that it contains some very interesting claims about newer Raptor Lake ES chips. The key nugget of news we can gather from the forum post if that the new Intel i9-13900K ES3 chip is far faster and more performant than the ES1. As a reminder, ES processors are pre-production versions of a chip representing various stages of development, and in this case, ES1 is the first revision while ES3 is the third. Lordzzz appears to have shared the new CPU image to establish himself as a reliable source regarding Intel engineering samples. As well as the ES1 chip pic, Lordzzz has published screenshots from multiple CPU-Z app tabs – again showing ES1 information. With these stats established, Lordzzz says that the new Core i9-13900K ES3 can run much faster and score much higher in the simple benchmark tool built into CPU-Z. For the sake of clarity and comparison, we have created a table with key stats of… Read full this story
- Intel throws down a gauntlet with its 28-core extreme CPU
- Ryzen 4000: Will Your Next Gaming Laptop Be AMD Instead of Intel?
- Made in China 8-core x86 CPU arrives to market
- Leak suggests Intel 10-core Comet Lake CPU could beat AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Intel Core i9-10900K spied in 3DMark database with 5.1GHz boost clock
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X is such a hit it almost outsold Intel’s entire CPU range
- How Intel 10th Gen processors perform great with Fortnite
- Intel could make seriously big price cuts to its powerful Skylake-X processors
- Intel goes on the defensive against AMD at Gamescom
- Intel Core i9-10900K Listed With 5.1 GHz Boost Clock
New Intel Raptor Lake ES CPU Rumored to Boost up to 5.5 GHz have 311 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at June 29, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.