Philips Hue took the wraps off several new smart lamps and upgrades, including a portable lamp, a new twist on its physical switch, new indoor downlights, and a smattering of other upgrades. The new Philips Hue Go lamp offers a lot of the same features as the previous generation packed into a new form factor. A wireless charging base lets you grab it and go with minimal fuss. The stem has a grip to help you move it around while a single button cycles through different scenes. The standalone runtime on the lamp is 48 hours. Expect to see this one on store shelves by the end of the summer for $160. The new Philips Hue Tap gives you quick access to four user-determined lighting scenes, and a dial surrounding those buttons gives full dimming control. Like the previous generation, it can be removed from its wall mount and used anywhere around the house. You can snag this one now in either black or white for $50. A new version of the slim Signe lamp will be coming out in mid-July in a classy oak finish. If that's not your jam, there are already versions with more muted black and… Read full this story
- Blondes really do have more fun! Kate Middleton shows off new 'youthful' sun-kissed highlights at baby bank after ditching her reddish-tint
- Southeast Asian digital population to hit 310M end-2020, spending $53B online
- 3 smart home deals you can’t afford to miss today
- Deals round up August 12
- Kia Sonet SUV Review (First Look): Can It Replicate The Success Of its Larger Sibling In India?
- Alexa vs. Google Assistant vs. HomeKit: Which smart home platform to choose?
- 9 tips to help you master Fortnite on your smartphone
- 11 hidden iOS 13 features you need to know about
- Back to school: Best tech gear for the remote student
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold 2 smartphones – release date, price, features and everything we know
Philips unveils new Hue Go lamp and Tap switch | Digital Trends have 318 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.