Wordle is a daily puzzle game that tests people on their knowledge of words and asks players to win the game by guessing the answer within six tries. It can be tricky, but fortunately Newsweek is on hand for those who need some help. The rules to Wordle are simple and players use a color-coded system to work out the elusive five-letter answer. In Wordle , green tiles show the player has selected the correct letter and that it is in the right place, while a yellow tile indicates the letter is correct but in the wrong place, and a gray tile means the letter is not in the word at all. Stumped? Not to worry. Wordle resets each day, giving you a fresh chance of success. Software engineer Josh Wardle created it during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic as a game for him and his partner to enjoy. About 90 people took part in the game when Wordle launched in October 2021. It has since grown into a worldwide phenomenon with tens of millions of daily users. Wordle went from being an intimate experience to a worldwide sensation within a few months and its incredible rise can be… Read full this story
- The answer to the viral coffee-pouring brain teaser
- Barry Ritholtz's 12 tips on how to successfully steer through the world of stocks
- PS Plus June 2021 free games news: Uncharted Lost Legacy and NBA 2K predictions
- These are the best tips and tricks for getting a PS5 or Xbox Series X during Black Friday
- "Beautiful rare treat" of a super blood wolf moon—physicist explains Sunday's total lunar eclipse
- After Anonymous Tip, 17 Bodies Found at Nursing Home Hit by Virus
- Money Talk: Are you unsure of SEISS 4th grant eligibility? Experts answer your questions
- Weld County Investigators Looking For Answers After Man Found Dead, Another Man Missing
- Best online games to play with friends right now
- Who called Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer, why, and is he?
"Wordle" #372 answer: Hints and tips to solve Sunday, June 26 puzzle have 318 words, post on www.newsweek.com at June 26, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.