Multiple AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT models are available in the US for 30% below MSRP this weekend. Visiting Newegg (opens in new tab) , we noted that RX 6900 XT, one of the best graphics cards from Gigabyte and ASRock could be yours for $699. However, several much more expensive SKUs are still available, especially those with high-end and liquid cooling. Most of these cards (including the cheapest) qualify for the AMD Radeon Raise the Game Bundle . When these powerful GPUs launched with a $999 price tag, it was at a time we knew there was little hope for many gamers and enthusiasts to grab a GPU at MSRP – during a crypto-boom cycle. However, this weekend, the majority of Radeon RX 6900 XT cards are well below MSRP. Bargain hunter highlights include a Gigabyte Gaming OC model at $699 and an ASRock Phantom Gaming D model at $699. Another SKU well worth consideration is an MSI Gaming model at $729. All the cards mentioned above are beefy triple fan designs, and many readers will pick one of these based on their brand perception preferences. It is interesting to see the price slide, and we have been watching… Read full this story
- AMD launches Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition, demands rematch with NVIDIA
- HP unveils Envy Spectre XT Ultrabook, other thin-and-lights in various sizes
- HP Envy Spectre XT review: a sleek and speedy Ultrabook with a killer keyboard
- AMD shows off LiveBox mini desktop based on one of its Fusion chips
- PC market: virtual currencies causing chaos in market
- Lenovo announces IdeaCentre A520, B340 and B345 all-in-ones running Windows 8
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics Cards Dip Below $700 have 253 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at August 13, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.