XMG has announced (opens in new tab) its latest high-end gaming laptops, the Neo 17 and 15, with two high-performance models built around Ryzen 9 CPUs, a choice of Nvidia GeForce GPUs, and an attractive external liquid cooling system. Looking good to trouble our roundup of the best gaming laptops , both 17-inch and 15-inch models come with AMD's Ryzen 9 6900HX (eight cores, 16 threads, boost up to 4.9 GHz with a default TDP of 45W, peaking at 85W), and the 17-inch model packs a 330W PSU to make the most of both that CPU and an Nvidia Geforce RTX 3080 Ti GPU. Keeping a lid on all that heat is a cooling system comprising a pair of 11mm fans, five heat pipes, and heat sinks on all air outlets. An optional external liquid cooling system known as Oasis is also available, capable of dropping GPU temps in a stress test by 15 degrees Celsius, according to XMG's figures. The Oasis looks somewhat like a PC itself, though how it connects to the laptop without spilling coolant all over your pants has yet to be seen. Image Image Image Image Image Consumers can configure the RAM up to 64GB… Read full this story
- Pimped-Out Gaming Laptops! Powerful Gaming Laptops Built Your Way
- Toshiba Infuses Gaming Laptops With Triple Nvidia GPUs
- Gaming Laptops - Will Solid State Drives Replace Hard Drives?
- Five Things to Consider Before Buying Gaming Laptops
- A Look at the World of Gaming Laptops
- Sonic the Hedgehog - Taking Wii to New Grounds
- Latest Acer Laptop Releases
- How to Choose the Right Laptop For You
- Buying a New Laptop For Those on a Budget
- Top 5 Most Important Aspects of Your Game
XMG Unveils New Ryzen 9 6900HX, RTX 3080 Ti Gaming Laptop have 271 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.