Since Apple announced the iPhone 14 series , I've pondered whether this should be the year I return to the biggest, priciest version — the iPhone 14 Pro Max — after living with the smaller model since the iPhone X came out. Back and forth my mind went, but in the end, I couldn't bring myself to do it. There are two big, nasty numbers that really put me off, and no classic Apple "one more thing" to help me get past them. Contents Plus, to X, to Pro About those numbers Could Dynamic Island save the day? Plus, to X, to Pro First, some history before getting into those problematic numbers. I always went for the Plus model of each iPhone, up to and including the iPhone 8 Plus . The draw of the larger screen was considerable, but looking back, it was mostly because a lot of the front was taken up by bezels. The smaller screens on the "normal" iPhone were more cramped and less enjoyable to use. The iPhone X solved that dilemma, and I've lived happily with the smaller phone since. Why? I was traveling more at the time, and lugging the massive iPhone 8… Read full this story
- Are Wiggins and KAT’s big numbers bad for the Timberwolves?
- 2017 NFL Draft Big Board: Top 30 players after Week 6
- Appreciating the retired single-digit numbers of the New York Yankees
- Mike Sielski: Villanova and Wright have elevated new Big East, and new Big East has elevated them
- Big Ten Conference: 2017 Team Recruiting Rankings
- Bradley Beal believes he deserves max deal, hints at leaving Wizards if they don’t pay up
- Red River revival with Herman, Riley can turn around Big 12
- Freakish jumps in home runs, strikeouts among MLB’s nine micro trends in 2016
- Big Ten Basketball Power Ranking Through Nov. 26
- PINKERTON: Trump Lays Down the Law to Big Pharma, Embraces the Cure Strategy
2 big numbers stopped me from buying the iPhone 14 Pro Max | Digital Trends have 314 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 11, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.