New benchmarks, which appear to have been undertaken on a PC powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7950X , have appeared on the Geekbench online database today. Twitter's usually reliable Tum Apisak unearthed these scores which, as usual for Geekbench 5, provide both a single- and multi-core performance score to ponder over and compare with the wide range of officially launched processors on its database. Moreover, we can look at how the score measures up to previous leaks and spills. The Ryzen 9 7950X’s single-core (1T) score lands at 2279 and its multi-core (nT) score is 24810. Reported as a 16C/32T chip, as per the information shared by AMD in late August, the 7950X is easily 10% faster in 1T tests and trails only one processor in the Geekbench hall of fame in nT tests — the Ryzen Threadripper 3990X with 64 cores. To help paint a clearer picture of where this AMD Ryzen 9 7950X stands in the current hierarchy, we have made a table comparing several official processor scores from the likes of the 5950X and 12900KS . Additionally, we have looked back on some older leaks of the 7950X in Geekbench, to see if there is any… Read full this story
- BIOS Updates Arrive to Fix AMD Ryzen's USB Connectivity Issues
- AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs get go-ahead for performance boosting Smart Access Memory
- AMD says to follow Reddit's advice if you've got USB connectivity issues
- Elusive Ryzen 7 5800X is available from AMD, get it while you can
- AMD Suggests Possible Fixes for Ryzen USB Connectivity Issues
- Intel Copies AMD's Memory Overclocking Approach With Rocket Lake CPUs
- Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake CPUs are now official, what you need to know ahead of reviews
- Nvidia’s resizable BAR explained: What is it and how can you get a gaming boost?
- How to increase fps and smooth gameplay on your PC
- Upgrading to Intel’s new 11th-gen processors might require a new motherboard
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X Progress Touted With Latest BIOS have 307 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 21, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.