SHE has only been out of Love Island for a matter of weeks but Gemma Owen is already being lined up for her next big role. The Sun can exclusively reveal she is being headhunted as the star of a new TV series being developed by Lime Productions – the makers of Towie and Celebs Go Dating – all about footballers' daughters. Gemma, 19, will be in good company, with Paul Gascoigne's daughter Bianca also being tapped up to take part. An insider said: "This new series is being billed as a one-of-a-kind show which will reveal what it is really like to be the daughter of a famous football star. "Lime are developing the concept now and ITV have shown a real interest in it. Gemma is top of their casting wish list. “Her dad Michael is one of England's most famous footballing stars and given her huge popularity since she appeared on Love Island – she is the person they want signed up. READ MORE ON LOVE ISLAND LOVE ISLAND BABY Love Island’s Davide & Ekin-Su teases baby plans after ‘cheating’ rumours ‘LOVE FOOD’ Love Island’s Ekin-Su and Davide tuck into enormous takeaway in bed "Bianca [Gascoigne] is… Read full this story
- The Games line-up: Who will appear in ITV reality series?
- Love Island's heartbreaking tragedies explained as show faces huge revamp this summer
- Love Island’s Ellie Brown looks completely different in 90s-inspired outfit and thigh-high boots
- Love Island’s Sharon Gaffka looks completely different after dissolving her lip fillers & blazing ‘fake’ row in villa
- Footballers defeat Love Island stars in FIFA final of NHS Charities Together Cup
- Love Island's Kaz Crossley puts on a very busty display as she goes braless in a one shoulder top during night out in Manchester
- Inside Love Island stars Chloe and Toby’s incredible £1m Essex mansion owned by Henry VIII as they move in together
- Inside Love Island star Millie Court’s incredible trip to LA after split rumours with Liam
- Inside Love Island star Tina Stinnes’ relationship with secret boyfriend as they move in together
- Love Island's Liberty Poole sets pulses racing as she shows off her ample cleavage in plunging coral lingerie
Love Island’s Gemma Owen to appear in new TV reality series featuring lives of footballers’ daughters have 362 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 5, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.