We tend to focus on new tech because it's shiny and new and (usually) better. This is one of those times we're going to recommend the opposite. Amazon has the ahead of Black Friday — that's a 50% discount over the list price of $120 and 57% less than you'd pay for the 2022 Fire Tv Cube model . Sure, you'll miss out on the updated internals, including a newer processor and updated RAM. And you'll also not get the HDMI-in port that allows for better direct control of a connected set-top box like from a cable or satellite company, or even a gaming console. And if you're using a Samsung TV, you'll miss out on the HDR 10+ support. But if you're all about streaming, what you'll get is essentially the same combination Fire TV/Amazon Echo with the built-in microphone array for all the hands-free Alexa you could possibly want. It still has all the streaming apps, and all the home-control services you could ever need, andou still have direct access to all things Amazon. And now you'll have it for a fraction of the price. If this seems like a bit of a fire sale, it's because that's… Read full this story
- Podcasts may be coming to Amazon Music and Audible, as well as Echo speakers
- Amazon In Talks For Sony’s Suite Of TV Series Featuring Marvel Characters, Led By ‘Silk’
- Katie Price 'launched into a furious rampage' as her iPhone 'failed to recognise her face after latest batch of cosmetic surgery'
- These are the best cheap Amazon Echo deals for September 2020
- Various Fire TV Devices and their impressive features
- The best cheap QLED TV deals for September 2020: Samsung and Vizio
- Labor Day LG TV Sale: Save on must-have models at Best Buy
- 5 early Amazon Labor Day deals you can’t afford to miss today
- This 70-inch LG 4K TV is on sale for only $580 for Labor Day
- Labor Day sales see this 55-inch Hisense 4K TV down to only $280
Get a 2019 Amazon Fire TV Cube for half price! | Digital Trends have 347 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 22, 2022. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.